Articles of the Day 10/7/16: No Shortage Of Arrogance
Current Major Trends To Watch
(⇑=increasing, ⇓=decreasing ⇔=no change)
Deepening Russian involvement in the Middle East– ⇔
Temple Mount tensions– ⇔
Palestinian terror– ⇔
Palestinian incitement– ⇔
US retreat from Middle East– ⇔
Pope Francis active in politics– ⇔
Northern border tension– ⇔
Southern border tension– ISIS fires rocket into Sderot. IAF retaliates against Hamas. ⇑
One world government advancement– ⇔
One world religion advancement– ⇔
Inner Ring (Countries or terror groups that border Israel)
“Unlike tit-for-tat exchanges of past, Israeli jets targeting Gaza positions following rocket attack on Sderot Wednesday hit sites key to terror organization.”
“Analysis: The Salafi organization that fired a rocket at Sderot on Wednesday is trying to get Israel to bring down Hamas’s rule so that it can take its place. In response, the IDF is targeting Hamas’s offensive infrastructure to increase its motivation to act against the rebel organization.”
- “The Palestinian Authority not only celebrates murderers: it produces new ones every day — and does so knowingly and voluntarily. For this it uses textbooks, television and radio programs, and articles in newspapers, all paid for with money from Western governments.
- The Palestinian Authority also financially rewards the murderers’ families and the murderers themselves. These financial rewards are also paid for with money from Western governments.
- How can Western politicians explain that they condemn the murders and still fund the incitement to kill? How come they keep giving money that rewards murdering Jews “by all available means”?
- How can they define as “moderate” an organization such as the Palestinian Authority that admits sending terrorists to kill Israelis and that teaches children, on its Facebook page, how to stab Jews to death? And how can they consider it urgent to give such an organization its own State?
- Israeli Jews know they can only rely on themselves. They know that others, such as France, are holding knives that are sharpened.”
“The New York Times, in an unusual move, has called on the United Nations Security Council to set the parameters for a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians.”
No shortage of arrogance from the New York Times. They are basically calling for Obama to force a peace agreement on the Israelis regardless of the security needs of Israel.
“A number of Galilee residents have been arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Hizbullah to smuggle explosive devices into Israel.”
Outer Ring (countries or terror groups that are close to but not border Israel)
“Government forces make ‘most important advance’ since 2013 just hours after declaring they’d ease up on airstrikes.”
“Many Christians also await the Second Coming of Jesus, so this might sound to them like good news. But Islamic literature seems to suggest that Jesus will return to abolish Christianity and confirm the truth of Islam. A much-quoted hadith, to which the Dabiq headline was alluding, says, “The Son of Mary will soon descend among you as a just ruler; he will break the cross and kill the swine.” The usual interpretation of this prophecy is that when Jesus comes back, he will put an end to his own worship, symbolized by the cross, and re-establish the dietary laws that Christianity abandoned but Jews and Muslims still observe.”
The Islamic Jesus sounds a lot like the Anti-Christ.
“TEL AVIV — A small Israeli robotics-optronics firm has plans to revive the classic concept of armored decoys in defense of contemporary anti-tank missile threats to maneuvering forces.”
“Report out from the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
Blames increase in hate crimes and racism in UK on the ‘worrying examples of intolerance and hate speech in newspapers’
Claims Islamophobia rises when media reports when terrorists are Muslim.”
Unreal censorship in Europe. Total denial. They are just making it easier for Muslims to kill them. This is like something out of a CAIR press conference.